Jordan Heath is a civil litigator focusing his practice on personal injury cases and commercial litigation. While attending Regent University School of Law, Jordan served two years on Regent’s flagship academic journal, the Regent University Law Review and served the last year on its executive board as the Notes and Comments Editor. While in Law School Jordan interned for judges in both state and federal trial courts, giving him an added insight into the inner-workings of the courts.
Jordan can often be found frequenting Virginia’s abundant historic trails and sites with his Rhodesian Ridgeback, Remi.
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- Regent University School of Law, Virginia Beach, Virginia
- J.D. Law Review Staff Editor 2017 – 2018
- Law Review Notes and Comments Editor 2018 – 2019
- Honor Council 2017 – 2018
- Honor Council Associate Presiding Officer 2018 – 2019
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, Fall 2018 Legal Extern for the Honorable United States Magistrate Judge Douglas Miller
- Newport News Circuit Court July 24 – August 11, 2017 Internship with the Honorable Gary A. Mills
- The College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia
- Bachelor of Arts in Government