65+ Years of Combined Experience
At Heath & Verser, P.L.C., our spinal cord injury attorneys have extensive experience guiding clients through a wide range of cases. Often, individuals who were in an automobile, motorcycle or truck accident can suffer serious injuries to the spinal cord area. Injuries to these regions of the body can lead to consequences such as loss of range of motion, numbness or even paralysis.
As a seasoned litigation firm, no issue is too complex for us to tackle head on. Our goal is always to resolve your legal concern in the most efficient, cost-effective, and favorable manner possible. We respect the needs of our clients and take pride in offering only the highest level of professional service with integrity. We handle the tough cases throughout Virginia. Contact our office today to speak with one of our attorneys about how your injury has impacted your life.
Cases involving medical science can quickly become complex. These matters are often buried in documentation, paperwork and medical records. It is crucial that your attorney has the experience necessary to examine this information and develop the strongest case possible. Once you are healthy enough to do so, it is crucial that you speak with an attorney.
We can provide direction regarding a possible lawsuit based on your injuries, the accident and the doctor's prognosis:
- Back injuries - The back is made up of a complex series of muscle groups stretching from the hips to the shoulders. Any serious impact or jarring motion can cause a muscle strain or muscle sprain that can limit range of motion.
- Neck injuries - A common soft tissue neck injury is whiplash, also known as a cervical strain. These injuries can lead to difficulty sleeping, chronic headaches and loss of motion when turning the head.
- Spinal cord injuries - Among the most serious injuries to the back are spinal cord injuries. Depending on where the injury occurs along the length of the spine, individuals might suffer numbness in the extremities (arms and legs), tingling, loss of range of motion or even paralysis.
- Spinal column injuries - The rings of bone that protect the spinal cord are known as vertebrae. Trauma to these vertebrae can lead to a bulging disk, compression fractures, or herniated or ruptured disks. These types of injuries can create pain from the nerves located throughout the vertebrae.
- Nerve pain - Trauma to the back can often cause numbness and tingling throughout other extremities, which is known as radiculopathy. This is pain that radiates from the nerves and travels throughout the arms, hands, legs, and feet.
Leonard C. Heath, Jr.PartnerIn 2018-19 Len served as the 80th President of the Virginia State Bar, the state agency that regulates and governs the approximately 32,000 lawyers who are in good standing across the Commonwealth of Virginia. Len was the first attorney from the...
Joseph F. VerserPartnerJoe Verser is named each year as a “Top Lawyer” by Coastal Virginia Magazine, in addition to be included annually in Super Lawyers as a “Rising Star.” Joe is also rated “Superb” with a 10 out of 10 rating with AVVO. Joe has tried a number...
Jordan C. HeathAttorneyJordan Heath is a civil litigator focusing his practice on personal injury cases and commercial litigation. While attending Regent University School of Law, Jordan served two years on Regent’s flagship academic journal, the Regent University Law...
- 65+ years of experience
- Results-driven advocacy
- You don’t pay us unless we win
- 10 out of 10 “Superb” Avvo rating
- Extensive track record of success
- Millions of dollars recovered for clients
- Effective and personalized legal solutions
- AV Preeminent® rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
Serious accidents can have a devastating effect on the human body. Whether the injury centers on the back muscles, spinal column, spinal cord or neck, it is imperative that you seek medical attention immediately. As soon as possible, discuss your situation and medical prognosis with a knowledgeable lawyer who can best advise you.
Contact us for the help and guidance of a legal professional.
Put our results-driven legal strategies to work for you. We are your tough courtroom advocates and won't rest until every stone is turned.
$5.1 Million Auto Accident with TBISettlement of automobile accident personal injury claim with traumatic brain injury.
$3.6 Million Auto Accident with TBISettlement of automobile accident personal injury claim with mild traumatic brain injury.
Our exceptional track record of success has earned our partners numerous accolades. We have also achieved the highest rating of AV Preeminent® by Martindale-Hubbell. We can bring to your case this high level of dedication to legal excellence and client-focused care.