Why Do I Need an Injury Attorney?
Pursue Compensation with Our Newport News Personal Injury Attorneys
If you have been injured in an accident, chances are you are emotionally, physically, and financially overwhelmed. You may be tempted to accept the meager settlement offered by the insurance company so you can quickly move on with your life. However, doing so would be a grave mistake! Agreeing to a hasty settlement can leave you undercompensated and unprepared for the challenges that may lie ahead.
No matter how friendly an insurance adjuster may be to you in person or over the phone, insurance companies are motivated to minimize or eliminate your claim. This is not because adjusters are bad people. It is just their job. We know, because many of our attorneys have represented insurance companies in the past. As YOUR personal injury counsel, our job is to protect and maximize your recovery. We have used our experience, knowledge, and insight gained from representing insurance companies in the past to represent thousands of injured parties, literally recovering millions of dollars for our clients.
At Heath, Overbey, Verser & Old, P.L.C., our experienced Newport News personal injury attorneys have decades of experience advocating on behalf of injured individuals. We have the insight needed to assess the entire scope of your damages and losses as well as the tenacity to help you achieve the maximum restitution you deserve. Maximize your claim with our help!
You don’t have to struggle on your own! Call (888) 599-4090 today.
Benefits of Hiring Experienced Representation
The advantages of hiring quality legal counsel are numerous and can make all the difference in the outcome of your claim.
Here's why an attorney can be your strongest ally:
- Provide a true assessment of what your case is worth: With more than sixty-five years of combined experience, our team of Newport News personal injury lawyers has the in-depth insight needed to evaluate the complete scope and value of your case. Compensation can include costs for past and future medical treatment, loss of income, and long-term rehabilitative care.
- Put the insurance companies on notice: Some insurance companies use a formula or a computer program to assist in determining their settlement offers. Often, this can lead to low valuations of claims. Predictably, they will attempt to get you to settle for the minimum amount, regardless of if it is fair or reasonable. At Heath, Overbey, Verser & Old, P.L.C., we are tough and resolute negotiators. Hiring our firm sends a message to the insurance company that you won't settle for anything less than maximum recovery.
- Resolve even the most complex cases: Certain personal injury cases, such as traumatic brain injury and trucking accidents also involve complicated evidence and legal issues. We can deliver the astute legal counsel required to unravel the complexities of your case and achieve a successful resolution in the most efficient way possible.
- Thorough investigation and case preparation: An ill-prepared case can result in less-than-adequate compensation. We have the resources needed to methodically investigate all the particulars of you case and can deliver the diligent attention to detail required to ensure nothing falls through the cracks.
- Alleviates your stress: Once you are represented by counsel, insurance companies can no longer contact you. Let us take on the burdens of your case so you can focus on recovery.
- Levels the playing field: Each of our founding partners have represented insurance companies in the past. This has made us keenly aware of the tactics used to either deny liability or devaluate your claim. We can provide the proactive strategies required to counteract their methods and achieve a successful outcome.
- Fight for your rights: As your advocate, we can champion your case before the courts. Making sure that your story is heard and that you receive compensation for all of your losses is our primary concern.
- No fee unless your case is won: At Heath, Overbey, Verser & Old, P.L.C., our Newport News personal injury attorneys work on a contingency fee basis.
Contact us today to schedule a free case consultation!
Our firm has secured millions of dollars in compensation on behalf of our injured clients. We are prepared to deliver the unwavering and aggressive advocacy you need during this challenging time. We're here for you every step of the way.
Auto Accident with TBI